Monday, November 19, 2007

Been awhile

This has clearly been my longest layoff since I started blogging, but this weekend has been nuts with games and with Trista coming to visit. I was out of town all day today and got back into Erie only to go to work at 3 p.m. and not stop till almost 10.

I did get an intriguing phone call from Jason Eichelberger today. I'm pretty excited about the possibility, but I really shouldn't say anything right now. As of right now, my plan is to post every day this week the way I used to. I have to get back into the groove. It's just with basketball season starting, my time is totally gone. Even though there are more sports during the fall, my demands increase during the winter because I'm the contact for men's b-ball and wrestling, two of our more popular sports. It looks like I'm heading home on Wednesday for Thanksgiving and then I might stop in Indiana (Pa.) on the way back for the basketball game. Indiana is, of course, the hometown of American icon Jimmy Stewart.

Today was my Grandma Romick's birthday. She's the most loving person I've ever met. I talked to her on the phone and she said that the best part of her birthday was getting to talk to her friends and family. Most wouldn't think that's much of a present, but that's what she loves.

No comments: